ARMS - Administration Of Rapidly Generated Multivirus-Specific Cytotoxic T-Lymphocytes For The Prophylaxis And Treatment Of EBV, CMV, Adenovirus, HHV6, And BK Virus Infections Post Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cytotoxic T lymphocytes ViraCyte (Primary)
- Indications Viral infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ARMS
- Sponsors ViraCyte
- 05 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 05 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 35 to 43.