A Phase I-II Study of the Combination of Bendamustine and Pomalidomide With Dexamethasone in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Pomalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2017 Results from the additional phase II expansion cohort presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 26 Sep 2016 Time frame of primary endpoint (Maximum tolerated dose level) has been changed from 4 weeks after starting the study drug to one year.
- 26 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.