A Randomized, Open-Label, Repeat Dosing (7 days), Four-Period Crossover Study to Compare the Pharmacokinetics, Efficacy and Safety of Tiotropium Bromide Delivered via Breath Actuated Inhaler (BAI), SPIRIVA HandiHaler and Respimat Soft Mist Inhaler (SMI) in Subjects with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.