A Phase I/II Dose Escalation Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of PCI of Gemcitabine Followed by Gemcitabine/Cisplatin Chemotherapy in Patients With Inoperable Cholangiocarcinomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fimaporfin (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors PCI Biotech
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 61 to 68.
- 12 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 06 Sep 2016 According to a PCI Biotech media release, the phase I part of the study has been completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History