Phase II Study of TKI258 (Dovitinib) in Patients With Recurrent or Progressive Glioblastoma Who Have Progressed With or Without Anti-Angiogenic Therapy (Including Anti-VEGF Therapy).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dovitinib (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.