A Phase Ib/IIa Study of Romidepsin in Combination With Lenalidomide in Adults With Relapsed or Refractory Lymphomas and Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Romidepsin (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 21 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 12 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History