A Randomized, Double-Blind, 12-Week, Placebo-Controlled Study Followed by a 12-Week Extension Phase Without Placebo to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Oral VB-201 in Subjects with Mild to Moderate Ulcerative Colitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs VB 201 (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors VBL Therapeutics
- 17 Feb 2015 According to a media release, VB-201 in patients with ulcerative colitis did not meet its primary endpoint; VBL Therapeutics does not plan to continue development of VB-201 in this indication.
- 17 Feb 2015 Primary endpoint of 'modified mayo score indicating remission at week 12 and week 24' has not been met, according to a VBL Therapeutics media release.
- 17 Feb 2015 Top-line results published in a VBL Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History