Open-label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' Herpes Zoster Vaccine GSK1437173A in Adults Aged 50 Years or Older
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1437173A (Primary)
- Indications Herpes zoster; Varicella zoster virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Acronyms ZOSTER-026
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Jul 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History