An Open-label, Prospective, Multicentre, Phase I/II Dose Escalation Study to Determine the Maximum Tolerated Dose and to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of P1101, PEG-Proline-Interferon Alpha-2b in Patients With Polycythaemia Vera
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ropeginterferon alfa-2b (Primary)
- Indications Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PEGINVERA
- Sponsors AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG
- 25 Jun 2017 Updated results (n=29) presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results published in an AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG media release.
- 25 Jun 2017 According to an AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG media release, latest results from the study were presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA) 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History