Efficacy and safety analysis of monthly minodronic acid in Japanese osteoporotic patients switched from traditional bisphosphonates
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Minodronic acid (Primary) ; Bisphosphonates
- Indications Back pain; Male osteoporosis; Osteoporosis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BP-MUSASHI
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 01 Sep 2014 Primary endpoint (Hip bone mineral density) has not been met, as per the results published in the Osteoporosis International.
- 08 Oct 2013 Results reporting patient preference and treatment adherence presented at the 35th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research.
- 08 Oct 2013 Effects of treatment on back pain and tolerability (gastrointestinal symptoms) presented at the 35th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History