A Randomised, Double-blind, Double Dummy, 3 Way Cross-over Study Evaluating the Effects of ADOAIR 50/250mcg Twice Daily Plus Tiotropium Bromide 18mcg Once Daily Compared With the Individual Treatments (Tiotropium Bromide 18mcg Alone and ADOAIR 50/250mcg Alone) in the Treatment of Japanese Subjects With COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms SCO116572
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 21 Nov 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.