A Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of ETC-1002 in Subjects With Hypercholesterolemia and a History of Statin Intolerance
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bempedoic acid (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Esperion Therapeutics
- 18 Nov 2013 Results presented at the 86th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 07 Jun 2013 Top-line results reported in an Esperion Therapeutics media release.
- 07 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Significant decrease in LDL-cholesterol level with ETC 1002 vs placebo' has been met, according to an Esperion Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History