A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase-III Study of Adjuvant Regorafenib Versus Placebo for Patients With Stage IV Colorectal Cancer After Curative Treatment of Liver Metastases
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COAST
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 20 Oct 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 11 Oct 2016 Status changed from suspended to completed.
- 14 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2021 to 1 Aug 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.