A Randomized Controlled Phase 3 Study of Oral Pacritinib Versus Best Available Therapy in Patients With Thrombocytopenia and Primary Myelofibrosis, Post-Polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis, or Post-Essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pacritinib (Primary)
- Indications Myelofibrosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PERSIST-2
- Sponsors Cell Therapeutics; CTI BioPharma
- 13 Jul 2017 According to a CTI BioPharma media release, the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has validated the MAA for pacritinib for the treatment of patients with myelofibrosis who have thrombocytopenia (platelet counts less than 100,000 per microliter). The MAA is primarily supported by data from two phase III clinical trials, PERSIST-1 and PERSIST-2.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results of PK/PD modeling comparing divided dosing (200 mg twice daily) vs single dosing (400 mg once Daily) of Pacritinib in patients with myelofibrosis, presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results analysing baseline and treatment-emergent anemia, presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History