Randomized double-blind placebo-controlled prospective, parallel, multicentre clinical trial of bacterial polivalent vaccine (BACTEK) administered by sublingual mucosa in subjects with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) for efficacy evaluation, security and immunomodulatory response.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MV 130 (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Inmunotek
- 02 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 02 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 12 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 May 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.