Lenalidomide in conjunction with methotrexate, leucovorin, cytarabine and rituximab for the treatment of relapsed or refractory CD20-positive aggressive lymphomas: an open-label, multicenter phase I/II trial
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Folinic acid (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Methotrexate (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LeMLAR
- 02 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Nov 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 44 to 56 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 13 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov record, NCT01788189).