A Randomized, Parallel Group, Double-Blind Study of Ticagrelor Compared With Aspirin for Prevention of Vascular Events in Patients Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Operation TiCAB- Ticagrelor in CABG
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Coronary artery disease; Stroke; Thrombosis; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TiCAB
- 05 May 2017 This trial has been suspended in Germany as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 30 Mar 2017 This trial has been suspended in Austria.
- 01 Sep 2016 Trial design published in the American Heart Journal.