A Phase 3, Open-label, Long-term Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Analgesic Efficacy of BEMA Buprenorphine in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Pain Requiring Continuous Around-the-Clock Opioid Analgesia for an Extended Period of Time
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Buprenorphine (Primary)
- Indications Back pain; Musculoskeletal pain; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Endo Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Jun 2016 New data will be presented during a poster session at the International Conference on Opioids (ICOO 2016) in Boston, as per Endo Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 03 Jun 2016 Results published in Endo Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 17 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History