A Double-Blinded, Randomized Control Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Peginterferon Lambda-1a Compared to Peginterferon Alfa-2a, Each in Combination With Ribavirin, in the Treatment of Naive Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon lambda-1a (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms BASIS
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 20 Nov 2014 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jun 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 45 to 40 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 May 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 300 to 45 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.