A Phase I, Dose-finding Study of the Oral, Dual Phosphatidylinositol 3(PI3)-Kinase / Mammilian Target of Rapamycin (mTOR) Inhibitor BEZ235 in Adult Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dactolisib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Jan 2014 As per the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 10 Dec 2013 Results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 12 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.