A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of the Addition of MK-3102 to Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control on Metformin Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omarigliptin (Primary) ; Glimepiride
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.