A phase III, two-armed, randomised, double blind, parallel study to compare the efficacy and safety in high CHD-risk patients with mixed dyslipidaemia of a 12-week administration of a fixed dose combination of Fenofibrate 160 mg and Pravastatin 40 mg (PRAVAFENIX) versus Atorvastatin 20 mg.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fenofibrate/pravastatin (Primary) ; Atorvastatin
- Indications Dyslipidaemias
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PART
- Sponsors SMB
- 28 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 22 Jan 2013 New trial record