Tocilizumab (an Anti-human IL-6 Receptor Monoclonal Antibody) as a First Line Therapy for Patients With Glucocorticoid-refractory Acute Graft vs. Host Disease (aGVHD) After Allogeneic Hematopoetic Stem Cell Transplant (HSCT), a Phase II Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 22 Jan 2013 New trial record