A RANDOMIZED PHASE I/II STUDY OF NAB-PACLITAXEL, OR PACLITAXEL, PLUS CARBOPLATIN WITH CONCURRENT RADIATION THERAPY FOLLoWED BY CONSOLIDATION IN PATIENTS WITH FAVORABLE PROGNOSIS INOPERABLE STAGE IIIA/B NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2016 Interim results assessing safety presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 19 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.