A Phase 1 Study of Ipilimumab in Relapsed and Refractory High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome and Acute Myeloid Leukemia With Minimal Residual Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=29) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 26 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Aug 2015 In endpoints time frame changed from 4 years to 6 months according to ClinicalTrials.gov