Imatinib Combined with Reduced-Intensity Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation versus Imatinib Alone for Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in Chronic Phase
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Allogeneic stem cell therapy (Primary) ; Imatinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Aug 2017 Primary endpoint (overall survival) has not been met.
- 01 Aug 2017 Primary endpoint (Event-free survival (EFS)) has not been met.
- 01 Aug 2017 Results of 10 year followup published in the Annals of Hematology