A 26-week Multi-center Randomized Double-blind Study to Compare Efficacy and Safety of NVA237 Versus Placebo as an add-on to Maintenance Therapy With Fixed-dose Combination Salmeterol/Fluticasone Propionate in COPD Patients With Moderate to Severe Airflow Limitation
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GLOW-8
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 23 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database: EudraCT2012-002854-21).
- 19 Feb 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.