Capecitabine and Bevacizumab With Radiotherapy After 3-6 Months Chemotherapy for Patients With Oligometastatic Colorectal Cancer (OLGA Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OLGA
- 08 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 02 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jan 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Mar 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database).