ABSORB FIRST Registry: An International Post-market Registry of Patients With de Novo Lesions in Previously Untreated Vessels Treated With Absorb Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold (Absorb BVS).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ABSORB FIRST
- Sponsors Abbott Vascular
- 09 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Aug 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.