A Randomized, Single-Center, Observer-Blind, Vehicle- and Active Comparator-Controlled Phase 1b Study to Assess the Effect and Local Safety and Tolerability Of Roflumilast and BYK321084 – Phosphodiesterase Type 4 Inhibitors (PDE4i) Dermal Formulations in Patients with Chronic Plaque Psoriasis using a Psoriasis Plaque Test
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BYK 321084 (Primary) ; Betamethasone valerate; Calcipotriol; Roflumilast
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH
- 01 Apr 2016 Primary endpoint of change from baseline in the thickness of psoriatic skin infiltrate after 3 weeks has been met, according to results published in the British Journal of Dermatology.
- 01 Apr 2016 Results published in the British Journal of Dermatology
- 01 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to results published in the British Journal of Dermatology.