A Phase III Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MK-0431A XR (a Fixed-dose Combination Tablet of Sitagliptin and Extended-release Metformin) in Pediatric Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus With Inadequate Glycemic Control on Metformin Therapy (Alone or in Combination With Insulin)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Metformin/sitagliptin (Primary) ; Insulin glargine; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 27 Sep 2018 to 23 Jan 2020.
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 27 Sep 2018 to 23 Jan 2020.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated