A Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 3 Trial to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Lenvatinib (E7080) Versus Sorafenib in First-Line Treatment of Subjects With Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenvatinib (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REFLECT
- Sponsors Eisai Co Ltd
- 26 Sep 2017 According to an Eisai Inc media release,based on the results from this trial the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) accepted for review a supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) for lenvatinib (marketed as Lenvima) for the potential use in the first-line treatment of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), commonly referred to as liver cancer.
- 19 Sep 2017 According to an Eisai Co Ltd media release, results of subgroup analysis of patients with hepatitis B virus (HBV) coinfection were presented during the 11th Annual Conference of the International Liver Cancer Association (ILCA).
- 19 Sep 2017 Results of subgroup analysis of patients with hepatitis B virus (HBV) coinfection, published in an Eisai Co Ltd media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History