A Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 3 Trial to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Lenvatinib (E7080) Versus Sorafenib in First-Line Treatment of Subjects With Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenvatinib (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REFLECT
- Sponsors Eisai Co Ltd
- 26 Jul 2017 Results from this trial will be published in The Lancet, according to an Eisai media release.
- 25 Jul 2017 Results published in an Eisai Inc media release.
- 25 Jul 2017 According to an Eisai media release, the company submitted applications to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for lenvatinib for the treatment of HCC.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History