A Phase II/III Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Cognitive Endpoint, Multi-Center Study of Potential Disease Modifying Therapies in Individuals at Risk for and With Dominantly Inherited Alzheimer's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gantenerumab (Primary) ; JNJ 54861911 (Primary) ; Solanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIAN-TU
- 10 Aug 2017 In this trial, one more drug (JNJ-54861911) is added as a test drug and thus number of treatment arms has increased from 4 to 6. Planned no. of patients changed from 394 to 438. Also there is change in study title where cognitive endpoint parameter is added and purpose also modified.
- 03 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 210 to 394.
- 02 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 394 to 438.