A Multicenter, 24-Week, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Phase III Study With 28-Week Open Labeled Extension Period to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of MK-0859 When Added to Ongoing Statin Therapy With or Without Other Lipid Modifying Medication(s) in Japanese Patients With Dyslipidemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anacetrapib (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 11 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.