A Phase 3, Long-term, Open-label, Multicenter, 52-week, Flexible-dose Safety Study of SPD489 as Adjunctive Treatment to Established Maintenance Doses of Antipsychotic Medications on Negative Symptoms in Clinically Stable Adults Who Have Persistent Predominant Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Feb 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.