A Phase 3 Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled, 26-week, Dose-optimization Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of SPD489 Low Dose Range (40mg, 80mg, 100mg) and High Dose Range (120mg, 140mg, 160mg) as Adjunctive Treatment to Established Maintenance Doses of Antipsychotic Medications on Negative Symptoms in Clinically Stable Adults Who Have Persistent Predominant Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2013 New trial record