Phase 2 Multicenter, Study to Assess the Efficacy and the Safety of Front-line Fludarabine, Cyclophoshamide and Ofatumumab (FCO2) Chemoimmunotherapy in Young (≤65 Yrs) Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Ofatumumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jun 2017 Results (n=65) assessing the role of genetic based prognostic factors in predicting minimal residual disease negativity, presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.