A Single-Centre, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Escalating Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Single Doses of GSK2256294 in Healthy Volunteers, and Single and Repeat Doses of GSK2256294 in Adult Male Moderately Obese Smokers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2256294 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 16 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Nov 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.