A Phase IIB/III Multicenter Randomized Trial to Evaluate the Combination of Low-Dose Cyclosporine and Omeprazole Versus Omeprazole Alone in Participants With New Onset Type 1 Diabetes.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary) ; Omeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IIT
- Sponsors Perle Bioscience
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2015 As per a Perle Biosciences media release, the trial has been initiated. Seven designated trial sites are located within Italy, with two additional sites to be scheduled outside of Italy.