A Multi-center, Multinational, Noninterventional Study With Certolizumab Pegol in Comparison to Any Other Subcutaneous TNF Inhibitor in Two Parallel Groups in Biologic Naive Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary) ; Adalimumab; Disease-modifying antirheumatics; Etanercept; Golimumab
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NexT
- Sponsors UCB Pharma SA
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 06 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 1 Mar 2020.