A Multi-center, Phase Ib Study of MEK (Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase/ERK Kinase) Inhibitor BAY86-9766 Plus Gemcitabine in Asian Patients With Advanced or Refractory Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Refametinib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 11 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.