A Clinical Study to Generate an Exploratory Training Set of Data Characterising Clinical Events, Physiological and Metabolic Responses, and Innate and Adaptive Immune Responses Following a Single Subcutaneous Immunisation With Either Varilrix Varicella-zoster Vaccine, Stamaril Yellow Fever Vaccine or Saline Placebo in Healthy Adults With Evidence of Pre-existing Immunity to Varicella-zoster and no Existing Immunity to Yellow Fever.
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Varicella zoster virus vaccine live (Primary) ; Yellow fever vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Varicella zoster virus infections; Yellow fever
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- Acronyms BIOVACSAFE
- 07 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2013 New trial record