A 48 Week Extension to CTBM100C2401, a Single Arm, Open-label, Multicenter, Phase IV Extension Trial to Assess Long Term Safety of Tobramycin Inhalation Powder (TIP) in Patients With Cystic Fibrosis Who Completed Participation in CTBM100C2401
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tobramycin (Primary)
- Indications Pseudomonal infections; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Jan 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01775137).