Phase 1 Study of the BRAF Inhibitor Dabrafenib +/- MEK Inhibitor Trametinib in Combination With Ipilimumab for Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabrafenib (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary) ; Ipilimumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 25 Aug 2016 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 06 Jun 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 10 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.