Phase 1b, Partial-Blind, Parallel Group, Randomized Study to Investigate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Tetravalent Chimeric Dengue Vaccine (DENVax) Administered Intradermally Using Needle or a Needle-Free PharmaJet Injector in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TAK 003 (Primary)
- Indications Dengue
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Inviragen; Takeda
- 11 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.