An Observational Post-Authorization Modified Prescription-Event Monitoring Safety Study to Monitor the Safety and Utilization of Asenapine (Sycrest) in the Primary Care Setting in England
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Asenapine (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders; Psychotic disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 27 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 May 2017.
- 27 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.
- 25 Jan 2016 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jan 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.