Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Calcitriol 3 mcg/g Ointment Applied Twice Daily for 14 Days Under Conditions of Maximal Use in Pediatric Subjects (2 to 12 Years of Age) With Plaque Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Calcitriol (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Galderma
- 29 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Feb 2018, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.