A Multicenter Post Marketing Surveillance Study to Monitor the Safety of Novartis Meningococcal ACWY Conjugate Vaccine(MenACWY-CRM) Administered According to the Prescribing Information to Healthy Subjects From 2 Months to 55 Years of Age in the Republic of South Korea
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis Vaccines
- 22 Jul 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 3300 to 3960.
- 15 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Feb 2018 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.