A Phase 3, Double-Blind Extension Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Two Different Dose Levels of Single-Agent Idelalisib (GS-1101) for Previously Treated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Idelalisib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=13) of this and two other studies assessing mutational mechanism of Idelaliisb presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results of post-hoc analysis of this and other trials (n=1073) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results (n=283) of post-hoc pooled analysis of this and other trials ( NCT01539512 and NCT01659021) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.