A Study of the Transition From Cangrelor to Ticagrelor, and Ticagrelor to Cangrelor in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cangrelor (Primary) ; Ticagrelor (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors The Medicines Company
- 16 May 2014 The number of treatment arms changed from 2 (Ticagrelor and Cangrelor) to 4 (Arm 1- Cangrelor IV + Ticagrelor 180mg at 0.5 hr and arm 2- at 1.5 hr , arm 3- Ticangrelor IV + Ticagrelor 90mg (7 doses) and arm 4- 90 mg in 6 doses.)
- 09 Oct 2013 Study completion announced in a media release issued by The Medicines Company.
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.